The Good News!
- I ovulated naturally (drug-free cycle)!!!
- My IUI progesterone was 1.6
- Doctor likes it to be 1.5ish so it was right there in range
- The IUI was on Thursday, July 29
- Is it ironic that this day was my last long-term boyfriend's birthday? One of the biggest factors in ending things was that although I wanted a child but I couldn't imagine it would be a good thing to have a child with him.
- Donor Swimmers were 11MM strong
- Not the greatest number but not bad... it only takes ONE
- My doctor was in the office, she did my IUI!
- I went in the day before for bloodwork and I would not have seen her if my IUI was that day
- I have my progesterone supplements and will start them at the RIGHT time this cycle
- Last month (first time on progesterone) I didn't start until 8 1/2 dpiui
- My Beta date is Tuesday, August 10
- I turn 39 on the 7th so the ongoing debate will be.... do I test on my birthday or not?
The Other News...
My doctor is concerned with my donor's counts and recommended I consider finding another. I've been thinking about this anyway. This was my last vial from my original order so it's a good time to switch things up (if this cycle doesn't take). While my original Swimmer Picker Party was a BLAST, I've had some regrets that I made the choice so public with my (close) friends. This will give me the opportunity to use what I've learned and quietly make my own selection; no one else will know the details.