29 shots and counting as of 9pm ET this evening.
I was amazed how much my follies grew overnight. Thursday the largest was 19... today (Friday) the largest was 23. The majority are in their 'teens'. Dr. T wants me to stim one more day (today) to ensure I have as many mature eggs as possible; I went back to the RE's office for another dose of free injectibles to get me through today (if you are counting, that's 4 trips to the RE in the last 2 days, good thing it's only 5 minutes away). I'll go back in the morning for my third consecutive morning date with 'Wandy' and expect to get the green light to trigger tomorrow. This would put my retrieval on Monday.
I'm quite certain my ER will be Monday so I went ahead and notified work that my 'outpatient surgery' is Monday so I'll be out. I coordinated with teammates to cover my responsibilities, it will be fine. I'll work some on Sunday to prepare to be out.
The good news is that if I have a 5 day transfer, as the doctor wants, that will be Saturday... so my 2 days of bedrest will not impact work! And if it's a 3 day transfer... I guess I'll just say I had a post-op follow-up and the doctor ordered bedrest for a couple of days. It's actually the truth.
I'm anxious to have the retrieval now. I'm definitely regularly feeling the big follies on the left, it's not bad... just a constant reminder. Until then, I'll simply hurry up and wait.