Thursday, August 9, 2012

I Miss This Blog

Hi everyone.  I'm just stopping in to say how much I miss this blog.  I've had so many posts in my head that I never have the time to actually write.  And I do censor what I write on CaringBridge (link posted on the right side bar)... because if I'm too real, it starts a telephone/email panic chain between friends of my parents, to my parents, to me and everyone is freaking out.  So it's easier to be clinical on CaringBridge than to be real.  That sucks, but the audience is too broad, so that's just how it is.

I know I can be real here... I just don't have the luxury of time to write out my feelings as they are happening.  Especially since going back to work.  This is where I would rather be writing, but it benefits me to write for the majority on CaringBridge right now, keeping everyone informed, and keeping my space here quiet/secret.

I'm reading your blogs still, but rarely commenting.  And almost never commenting if you have captcha (hate that impossible to read thing)... please accept my apologies.  My world is very self centered right now and unfortunately I have to be that way for Ella.

Please don't give up on me here... I promise, my intentions are to come back whenever life returns to some form of 'new' normalcy.  Thank you!

Ella is 4 months old today!


19 comments:

  1. Look how big she is now!! Way to go (or I should say "grow") Ella!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I stop by from time to time on Caring Bridge. I know things are tough, but I'm glad she's growing so well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. she is so perfect now, so glad to hear from you. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy fourth months, Ella. You two have been an inspiration to me. I wish you the best (and wish we could comment on the Caring Bridge posts). Hang in there! Think of you both often.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy 4 months, Ella! I have been following you & Ella along on Caring Bridge...you deserve to be self centred!! Like Jen, I too wish I could comment on CB posts...I sign in on the guestbook periodically but know not to get too deep there. Take good care, thinking of you both.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've been following you on CaringBridge but it's great to see you update your blog. I'm amazed at how much Ella has grown! She's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. so nice to hear from you - she is beautiful!! Look at you, Ella! 4 months old!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. She looks great! I've checked in on Caring Bridge. Miss having you in this space, but you do what you need to do. It's okay to be selfish right now.

    ReplyDelete
  9. aww thanks for posting a picture of Ella. wow...time flies. 4 months old already?!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful to hear from you. You and Ella have been in my thoughts. She is so beautiful. Enjoy your time being a Mom, we understand you have much bigger priorities. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I think of you often and do check in over an caring bridge to see how you and your little Ella are doing. Take care and absolutely your world should be self centered.

    She is so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I hope things get to normal for you soon.

    She's cute and looks so much bigger and like she's getting ready to smile.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sweet baby girl!! So very proud of that little one!! She is a fighter! I follow you on Caring Bridge as well. We SMCs gotta watch out for one another!! She's a cutie! Keep your chin up!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. She is absolutely precious!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I miss hearing from you here! I have been keeping up with Ella's progress on Caring Bridge, though.

    ReplyDelete
  16. It is so nice to hear from you - your baby girl is looking so beautiful and precious! Thanks for taking the time to share her with us, and take care of yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  17. We miss you! It is so nice to see Ella doing so good!! She is absolutely beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. She's so beautiful!

    Do what you have to do to get by. Like the others, I check Caring Bridge but don't say too much.

    We will be here when you are ready to come back. Take care of you (and dear Ella).

    ReplyDelete
  19. WOW she is such a cutie!!!

    keeping up on two blogs?! Oie! that is too much for me! I can understand though, about friends and family. I shared my blog posts with FB and now,.. I sometimes wish that the fam and friends didnt know that i had a blog!!

    ReplyDelete

Unfortunately due to an overabundance of recent spam I have turned off Anonymous commenting.