Friday, September 3, 2010

Tested today - 11dpiui, BFN

While it's still a bit early, I did test today... BFN.  I'm still holding out for a BFP over the holiday weekend!!!  

Yesterday I mentioned I'd been pleased with my BBT... today it was down 1/10 of a point from where it has been ranging.  It has been in the 98.4 - 98.6+ range over the last 3 days, which is higher than normal for my last several months Luteal phase.  Today it was at 98.3.  To be honest, I don't know how much stock to put in the BBT - what I have read is that it stays elevated during Luteal phase (and this is the case with me) and continues to be elevated OR EVEN climbs a bit after implantation.  

I slept well last night and I've been having the greatest dreams the last couple of nights about getting my BFP!!!  It's so REAL.... 

6 comments:

  1. My temps have stayed elevated too... not sure what to make of it. Soo happy for you that you're sleeping!! I am not :(
    And I love the dreams----that's DEFINITELY a good sign!!
    All fingers and toes crossed for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It can still be too early - remember how faint my 12dpIUI line was this time! Sending you good baby vibes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck... sending you lots of lucky sticky vibes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My temps drove me nuts. They did not sit still, I don't think, during my wait. I needed to stop paying so much attention to it cause it drove me nuts.

    BFP dreams are so maddening but so nice all the same.

    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm hoping your dreams come true!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is really nice post works well and easy to configure...thanks for all info.
    sisal carpets in abu dhabi

    ReplyDelete

Unfortunately due to an overabundance of recent spam I have turned off Anonymous commenting.