Saturday, December 31, 2011

2011 in Review

As you can tell, I have not been a good blogger lately.  I have a lot I want to update you on but have not had the energy to write... I hope I will get better about that in 2012.

Dresden at Creating Motherhood had a creative way of posting a year-end recap that I thought I would leverage.  It probably will not mean much to anyone who reads it but I got a lot out of doing this little exercise.

Take the first sentence of the first blog post of each month...  


January:  I know, I know, I've been MIA.


February:    I have so many interesting twists and turns to share this week... a series of short posts.


March:    I've got 8 eggs!!!


April:    This is a random thought that hit me on the acupuncture table today... which is odd because I rarely have negative thoughts in my state of relaxation.


May:    I went to my first Resolve meeting this week (for those lucky enough not to know, Resolve is an Infertility support/advocacy organization). 


June:     I told the nurse to go ahead and book the appointment with Dr. T, fully expecting it would be late June. 


July:  So there is yet another bump in the road on the way to my baby bump. 


August:  Just a quick update because I've been up since 4:30am ET and I'm going to try to get to bed by 9pm Mountain Time. 


September:    Did you see Giuliana & Bill last night? 


October:    Again, plagiarized word-for-word from Jen at This Is Personal. 


November:  I've been feeling like my blog has become a broken record (and just imagine that there are younger generations in the world who will never really understand this analogy).  


December:    My apologies for my delay in posting the results from my POM Charm Givea.way.  


Happy New Year my friends!  I hope that 2012 brings you everything your heart desires!!

5 comments:

  1. Happy New Year to you too! Hope all is going well with the pregnancy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very interesting concept for a year end post. How are you feeling? Your "widget baby" is looking pretty cute these days! Have a great New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year, Sweetie! I hope that you and baby get the supposed second trimester energy soon. I also hope that besides the tiredness you are feeling well. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like how you summarized an entire year. I chose to not do any of that for my last post of the year.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it! Great post! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete

Unfortunately due to an overabundance of recent spam I have turned off Anonymous commenting.