Wednesday, June 1, 2011

A Positive Post

I told the nurse to go ahead and book the appointment with Dr. T, fully expecting it would be late June.  She comes back and asks if I can make it at 3:15pm today?

Are you kidding?  Yes, I'll be there!  I'm even thankful it's AFTER the meeting I HAVE to facilitate at 2pm...  although I would have figured something out (like getting someone else to run the meeting).


I was going to wait until after the appointment to write a post, but then I thought, it might be a negative tone... depending on how the appointment goes.

So here's my positive post!

8 comments:

  1. Good luck! Hope it goes well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am keeping positive thoughts for the appointment to go well...very well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. good luck! I love when those things happen -- thank people who cancel at the last minute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope your appointment and next post are a positive one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So curious to hear what happened at your appointment? Are you still thinking about CCRM? I've heard lots of great things about them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope it went well!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning, Fantastic its looks so astounding. Much obliged to you for sharing this article and keep doing awesome. Black Office Carpet

    ReplyDelete

Unfortunately due to an overabundance of recent spam I have turned off Anonymous commenting.