Wednesday, June 1, 2011

A Positive Post

I told the nurse to go ahead and book the appointment with Dr. T, fully expecting it would be late June.  She comes back and asks if I can make it at 3:15pm today?

Are you kidding?  Yes, I'll be there!  I'm even thankful it's AFTER the meeting I HAVE to facilitate at 2pm...  although I would have figured something out (like getting someone else to run the meeting).


I was going to wait until after the appointment to write a post, but then I thought, it might be a negative tone... depending on how the appointment goes.

So here's my positive post!

7 comments:

  1. Good luck! Hope it goes well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am keeping positive thoughts for the appointment to go well...very well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. good luck! I love when those things happen -- thank people who cancel at the last minute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope your appointment and next post are a positive one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So curious to hear what happened at your appointment? Are you still thinking about CCRM? I've heard lots of great things about them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope it went well!

    ReplyDelete

Unfortunately due to an overabundance of recent spam I have turned off Anonymous commenting.