Size of baby
- Baby is currently between the size of an Onion & Sweet Potato
- +1 lb (or if you count the weight I dropped until recently, I'm up 6lbs)
- It's crazy, I know... but remember I started about 50lbs overweight
- Food aversions, lack of appetite
- "Morning" sickness - I'm still getting sick at least once a day, and retch several other times during the day
- Constipation (OMG! I'm so glad I don't deal with this in my non-pregnant life... it can be miserable at times)
- Heartburn - I now keep 2 bottles of Tums handy; one in the kitchen and the other on my nightstand
- I'm wearing maternity jeans (wow, the best invention ever) and tops
- Since I work from home I'm also wearing a lot of my regular yoga pants/t-shirts
- I can still wear my regular jeans but they are not comfortable; when I go into the office I usually put on a non-maternity dress or skirt (very forgiving)
- I'm running into a problem with maternity sizing for dress pants so I have not bought any. The XL are a bit snug in the thighs/butt... but the 1x absolutely swims on me, hence wearing my dresses/skirts to the office.
- I get up around 2am & 5:30am to use the bathroom every night
- I have been using Tylenol PM (OB approved) to sleep many nights
- I'm sleeping great, unassisted, on nights after I workout
- Carbs - Pasta, cereal, pizza, bread/grilled cheese
- Fruit - Apples, Bananas
- After being on exercise restriction since starting my stims in mid-October, I'm finally working out again
- I'm working with my trainer again (prenatal certified & a mom of young kids)!! The first few workouts I fatigued greatly & quickly but that seems to be improving.
- Workouts help get things moving in the constipation department, however during the workout it's the gas that kicks in first (my poor trainer)
- My scan is on Monday!! I can't wait to find out!
- Nothing decipherable at this time
- Recent - For the first time since Sept/October, I'm no longer getting blood draws at least 1x a week
- Recent - I'm amazed at how anti-climatic OB appointments are. It's just talk, really. No more dropping my pants for Wandy on a regular basis
- Upcoming - Ultrasound on Monday including anatomy scan!!